Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Writer's Wednesday

It's Writer's Wednesday and I'd like to share two very different, but valuable posts that I found thought provoking.

From Pen and Ink: I Am Thankful For My Writing Tools by Sue Berger...a post about gratitude. As writers, we often talk about how we struggle with our craft. Here is an opportunity to put that struggle in another perspective.

From Cynsations: Writing Across Formats: Dian Curtis Regan. If you've ever been tempted to venture into a new format, you'll find some great information here about how one format can inform your writing in others.

I began my career writing for adults. Then shifted to children's picture books and even did some screenplays. It was certainly a challenge, but everything I learned has been a positive influence on the other areas of my writing experience.

Enjoy!

No comments:

The Gingerbread Cowboy Book Trailer