Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday and I'll be brief. I'm on my way out of town for the day, but I wanted to share some news about my picture book, The Gingerbread Cowboy (HarperCollins 2006).

  • Scholastic acquired rights in 2009 for their School Book Clubs and a paperback edition of The Gingerbread Cowboy is now available through them.
  • More recently, Pearson Eduction has acquired subrights for their program: Opening the World of Learning. This program will provide English/Spanish books, audio CDs and Story time cards.
Here's the answer to Friday's Famous First: "On early summer mornings, Millerton is a sleepy town, its houses nodding in the heavy air," is from 2003 Newbery Honor Book, A Corner of the Universe, written by Ann M. Martin.

No comments:

The Gingerbread Cowboy Book Trailer